Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snuggle Puppies

Dogs, dogs, dogs... Sure seems like my life revolves around these two bundles of fur!

I have come to the realization that my dogs love their comfort. I am constantly amused by how well they seek out the most comfortable places they can find and hunker down. Here are a few pictures that are no exception.
Ah Sadie, could you get any more comfy?
I swear it looks like she is smiling in this picture!
And Maggie, laying on a bed on a bed! I found this old bed of hers and washed it. It was sitting on my bed and she decided to snuggle down!
"Yes, I know I am too big for this bed. No, I don't care."
And just for a little size comparison, here is Maggie in the same green bed when she was about 3 months old:
Wow has she grown!

Right now, Sadie is snoring away on a bed in my office and Maggie is outside looking in the window at me. I love my doggies!

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I love my dog too. Dogs are rad.

My Life on Earth said...

They are too cute! That's why I love them.