Sunday, June 22, 2008

Holey Hair Cut... And more house pictures!

My hair is SHORT... The shortest it has ever been. I am sure that I will like not having to blow dry for so long, but it will take some getting used to! At least I had 10+ inches so I could donate the chopped part! Every time I see pictures of me with the short hair, I don't think they look like me at all... Weird.

Here is me at the hair salon:


And here is how long the back was:


And here is what it looked like last night, post haircut:


I swear this picture looks nothing like me so I kept retaking it and they all looked exactly the same. So I guess this really is what I look like now...

Ok, and now for some house pictures. I don't have very many because nothing much has changed in the last 2 weeks - or so it seems to me!!!

The new furnace duct work is pretty much in. This is good because it means they can start to rebuild all the walls now...

And there really is a bunch of new duct work!! It looks pretty good, and the best part is that it is all new!And the new hot water heater is installed and working!

This week, I am making some decisions about paint. I have a base color, a trim color and an accent color. The base color, for most of the house, is a tan color. The trim is cream colored and the accent color is a dark mahogany color. Anyway, I am a bit perplexed about how to paint the different parts of the house - this picture illustrates the different levels of brick that are calling for accent and trim paint... But what color goes where??


And above all of the windows, there are levels of brick again, begging to have trim and accent color but what color goes best in each spot? Fun things to think about...

So this week will be spent waiting for my hair to grow a little and getting ready for more progress for more interseting posts!! If you have any painting ideas or tips, please pass them along!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I didn't realize your hair had gotten so long! I think it's cute short, you probably just need to get used to it. I'll be it's nice in this heat.

Anonymous said...

love the new hair, you look HOT HOT HOT!