Friday, January 16, 2009

Almost a Month!

Wow, time flies when you are having fun!! I don't have too much to report, so prepare yourself for a blog of cute dog pictures!!

Ah, my girls:
Maggie has the cutest little underbite. Let me see your grill:
Christmas was amazing. I got to have my mom, sister, grandma and Eric over for Christmas dinner and the family time was very special. Rachel brought her LA dog, Cousin Ted. At first Ted wasn't having any of Maggie, but eventually they started to play and they had a lot of fun!

And Sadie was a good dog, as always. She really liked have a bow on her head... Or not...
Maggie got a new bone for Christmas:
So she tried to bury it in my new coat! That DOG!
Things are starting to be more normal again. Two weeks in a row of working 5 days has been very different than 2 weeks off! But I am feeling productive for the most part, so that's good! This new job isn't so bad!
Aunt Rachel, Maggie still LOVES her toys. She carries them everywhere (they are not allowed outside or in the bed, but everywhere else!):
And for Ann, here is our decorated Christmas tree! It was really beautiful. Thanks to my mom for decorating it and thanks to Eric for picking it out!
I couldn't resist posting this last picture... Paul emailed it to me. This is from Fritz's birthday party last weekend. I am pretty sure we were having a great time, right?!?!
Happy 2009 everyone! I'll try to find things other than the dogs to blog about!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can't go wrong with lots of good pictures!

Mr. Puggle® said...

cute pics!