Sunday, October 12, 2008

Introducing the Ewert's, My Neighbors!

This weekend, almost all of my friends were together for the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended! Here are just a few snapshots from the camera that we need to share!

Here's the happy couple, the Ewert's!!
The first dance... So perfect!
And the father - daughter dance:
And the mother - son dance:
Here is a picture of Mikey in one of his last moments as a single guy!

And one of the first moments as a MARRIED guy! Much better!

All of the friends gathered and danced and danced... I wish there were more pictures of this part - I'm sure there are lots out there!

How many years from now will this picture of a father - daughter dance look way different??
The best man and his beautiful wife Jill!
And Jill as my date:
And the ever dancing Tanya!
Eric, Jen and Fritz having a great time:
And the Kendall's! (Happy 1 year anniversary btw)
And Adam and Jennine:
And of course, one more of the happy couple, congrats you too! Thanks for inviting me to your wedding. I love you both and can't wait to see what the next 50 years bring for you!!!

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Great pictures! I had so much fun seeing you and I'm so glad you finally got to meet Josh. Can't wait to see you again in a few months!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I had fun with you, always great catching up!!! next trip, I see the house! (maybe for Nikki's wedding)
take care--L