Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say...

Don't say anything at all, right?

Well, after a month I finally found enough good things to talk about to have a new post!

As usual, the dogs have been great, and hilarious! They love to play so much. "Tug" is by far the favorite game.

Strangely enough, Maggie almost always wins. Not because of strength, I don't think! Haha!
This one happens a lot - Sadie is saying "mom, I didn't do it - Maggie tore that toy apart!" in case I couldn't tell...

And I've been hanging things up... I am thinking of it as 'staging' which makes me reluctant to do it, but it must be done! My mom gave me money for curtains for the living room for my b-day. After a ton of thought, I finally bought shear curtains on a tension rod for privacy and brown curtains for color.
And I hung some pictures on the wall!!
A couple of weekends ago, the 'rents came up again and gave me some free labor. We got some mean painting done in the basement (and after a few more 2-3 hour sessions, I am almost done with paint...). And the basement floor is leveled out, waiting for some tile:
My dad got after the ugly tree with his chain saw, and setup my patio furniture. Now my deck feels like a great place to have a few drinks and relax!!I painted the cabinet doors for the basement bathroom and it made SO MUCH difference! The doors are on now and I can't believe how much better it looks. Just a few more projects...
And if I didn't get enough chances to paint, someone decided to tag me. again. I guess this really is an urban neighborhood... Selling feature, perhaps?

No comments: