Monday, November 24, 2008

Dogs, New Car, Happy Thanksgiving!!

I sometimes wonder if people out there are sad that my remodel is basically done... That means I really don't have too much to talk about and the blog is certainly more boring...

So, I'll start with Maggie. I swear she is cuter every day. Lately, she has been such a little snuggler and hops in my lap anytime I sit on the couch. Here she is with Sadie - sharing a bed:
That picture was from a few weeks ago and here is one from tonight. I know this sounds weird, but her nose is turning pink! This picture doesn't really do it justice, but the tip really is pink and seems to be getting lighter. Any idea why that would happen? Maybe her collar is rubbing off on it?And here are a couple of pictures of the guest room downstairs. The paint came out really nicely and the room, while small, feels quite cozy. It even fit the couch piece that didn't fit in the downstairs living room.
And here is a picture of the bed. Only a foot or 2 on each side, but it is workable.
And, I finally got mt new company car! Check out this sweet ride! This is much better than the "mommy missile" I was driving around. The only tricky part is finding a comfy place for Sadie to sit. I think she will be fine for short rides:
And another angle. I wonder if I will be able to keep it clean?
There are also lots of bells and whistles, like Satellite radio and a navigation system. I like driving it a lot - much peppier than my old car and perfect for crossing busy neighborhood streets ;) Here is my view. Don't worry, the light was red when I took this picture!
That's about all that is new! Check out the latest in the Bronco pool. Four of us crazies are just one game away from being out of it!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'll be sad if you quit blogging. This is my only contact with you! Ahh. And... it's only kinda one sided, but STILL! haha. I enjoy seeing what you're up to. You should check out my blog if you want some randomness that might give you some ideas to keep you going! :)